Distilling Practice-Changing Therapeutic Sequencing, Combinations & Trial Design, Overcoming Resistance & Promoting Effective Personalized Treatment of Actionable Mutations in NSCLC
SEPTEMBER 20-22, 2022 | BOSTON, MA
The Only Industry-Led Meeting Dedicated to NSCLC Drug Development
The 2nd NSCLC Drug Development Summit returns for its second year to unite biopharma and academic leaders during an exciting era of personalized medicine.
This is the time to unite with your industry peers to address mechanisms of drug resistance, spearhead progress in molecular subtyping and define practice-changing drug sequencing and combinations for the largest solid tumor indication, NSCLC.
- Explore emerging approaches when targeting NSCLC in patients with or without actionable mutations
- Improve your drug development rationale across all lines of NSCLC and address challenges when moving therapies forward
- Understand PD-1 resistance and improved dissection of patient populations
- Progress sequencing and combination approaches
- Optimize the clinical application of immune checkpoint inhibitors to improve outcomes in earlier lines of therapy
- Revolutionize your trial design, patient recruitment and patient voice to transform your NSCLC clinical trials
"This is an excellent meeting to present new data and strategies targeting NSCLC, and to interact with colleagues from both academia and industry. Several of our ongoing collaborations can be traced back to these Hanson Wade conferences."
Jonathan Pachter, Chief Scientific Officer, Verastem Oncology
Executive Director, Early Development & Program Lead
Bristol Myers Squibb
Director of Regulatory Affairs & Scientific Policy
Vice President, Lead External Collaborations Project Team Global Clinical Development
Merck & Co
"The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Summit will be an important venue to learn more about the latest developments in lung cancer, including the emerging new treatments, and some of the informative new science."
Tony Jarkowski, Development Lead, Bristol-Myers Squibb
"The summit is an excellent lineup of talks and speakers. There have been rapid practice changing advances in NSCLC and the summit is a great way to stay abreast of the progress and cutting-edge science."
Kelly Covello PhD. Head of Medical Affairs, Mirati Therapeutics Inc.