Panel Discussion: Predicting Future Directions for NSCLC Therapeutic Development and Treatment
Time: 4:00 pm
day: Day Two
- How will future combinations, or novel therapeutic design (bispecifics etc), address acquired resistance to TKI treatments and improve patient outcomes?
- How will new, fast and accurate diagnostic technologies enable appropriate patient selection for future clinical investigations and increase the clinical utility of new approved therapies?
- What is on the horizon for targeted therapies for uncommon or previous undruggable mutations in NSCLC?
- What are the next steps for immunotherapy in this space? What are the highly anticipated combination studies and emerging drug candidates on the horizon?
- Is 2021 the year that checkpoint inhibitors break into the perioperative setting in NSCLC?